Ramsgate Public School

Where students are Safe, Respectful, Active Learners

Telephone02 9529 7267



Local enrolment area

Most schools have designated local enrolment areas. The School Finder shows our local enrolment area. Note: local enrolment areas are subject to change.

If you are not eligible to use the online form or prefer not to, you can download an application to enrol

The application form must be completed in English. However, a translated application to enrol may help you to fill out the form in English.

Out-of-area enrolments

As outlined in the department’s enrolment policy, our school may accept enrolments from outside our local enrolment area if places are available.

We will assess applications for non-local enrolment on a case-by-case basis.

Enrolment procedures for other than Kindergarten children

If coming from another NSW Government Public School you will need a Transfer certificate from the school you are at.

Bring the Transfer Certificate into the school office along with your child's or children's Birth certificate, Immunisation, Proof of residence and Passport or Visa if born in a country other than Australia. Depending on the Visa you may need an Authority to Enrol.

If you are coming from Interstate or a Catholic school you will not have a Transfer certificate therefore we will ask you to fill out an Interstate Student Data Transfer Note Parent consent form then we may be able to obtain information from the previous school.

Temporary visas and international students

For information about eligibility and forms to complete, visit the Temporary Residents Program.

Distance education

Distance education is an equity program for students who are geographically isolated or whose individual circumstances prevent them from regularly attending school. Students must meet one of the conditions in the Distance Education Enrolment Procedures to be eligible to access this program as a full-time student.

For more information about educational opportunities in rural areas, visit Rural and distance education.

Moving overseas

Moving overseas and need school reports authenticated for DFAT? 

Email document.authentication@det.nsw.edu.au to arrange to bring original documents to 105 Phillip Street, Parramatta 2150.

Our school can help with enrolment queries throughout the year. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions via our Contact Us Page